Face and body waxing hair removal is a fast and effective way to get the smooth skin you want! You can stay hair free between 2-4 weeks.
Make sure you are not on any Vitamin A medications or cosmetic products such as Retin-A, Isoretionin, Renova, Differin, Accutane or other medications that increase skin exfoliation, or are sunburned or recovering from a recent peel (AHA, microdermabrasion or laser).
If you are on Accutane for your skin, waxing is not for you. If you have had a glycolic or a salicylic acid peel or are using Retin A or similar product, on the area to be waxed, you will have to wait 2 to 4 weeks before the area can be waxed.
|Half Legs||$30 - $40|
|Full Legs||$50 - $60|
|Half Arm||$30 - $40|
|Full Arm||$40 - $50|
|Lower or Upper Back||$27|
- The hair should be approximately 1-2 mm long. This is the ideal length for the wax to stick and the hair to come out nice and easy.
- Do not shave the area being waxed for at least 14 days before you wax.
- Before any bikini wax, only trim if hair is excessively long, but leave it at at least 2 mm. Any shorter and it’s too hard for the wax to grab onto. If you’re unsure, we will trim for you if necessary.
- A couple of days before you wax, exfoliate the area. Take a loofah or glove, add some body wash and with a circular motion rub gently the area that is going to be waxed. This will remove dead skin, it will lift the hair off the skin allowing the wax to grip shorter hairs.
- If you are on Accutane for your skin, waxing is not for you. If you have had a glycolic or a salicylic acid peel or are using Retin A or similar product, on the area to be waxed, you will have to wait 2 to 4 weeks before the area can be waxed.
- Don’t schedule wax right before your period. Your skin is more sensitive during this time of your cycle. The best time to wax is the first two weeks after your period.
- Take a Ibuprofen or Advil one hour before your appointment.
- Do not apply moisturizer prior to your waxing treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 48 hours before and 24 hours after your appointment.
- For facial waxing, avoid chemical peels one week prior to any waxing treatment.
- We recommend waxing every four to six weeks.
- Do not shave between waxes! You should allow your hair to all grow at the same rate, plus it completely defeats the purpose of waxing.
- Please tell the technician your preferences of where and how much hair you want removed or left. They can adjust the style to suit your needs and wants.